As usual, another year is ending and few things are to be collected and remembered. A few of them below:
- This year Indian Law announced that gay sex between consenting adults would no longer be unlawful.
- Whole earth talked about the Copenhagen Summit. It’s time to go green…Not with envy…But with environment.
- heart-throb of millions…the original pop icon moonwalked into history.
- Irony at its best…With Obama’s one foot in war and other in Nobel award ceremony.
- Indian slums and cinema met the dream destination of Oscar Award.
- The saddest phenomenon of H1N1 that took many lives and more than that spread a panic all over the world’s veins.
- The loveable cute and simple characters used in Vodafone advertisements took the entertainment world by storm.